The 10 days following the treatment require a strict aftercare regimen that must be followed for the brows to properly heal and for maximum pigment retention.
- Avoid any moisture or water on the treated area for the first 10 days following the treatment. The only water on the area should be while properly cleansing.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the treated area for the first 10 days.
- Do not work out or exercise for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sweating for the first 10 days.
- Avoid any swimming, hot tubs and/or steam of any kind for the first 10 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and/or tanning for 4 weeks following the treatment.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks following the treatment.
Detailed information and instructions will be given to you and thoroughly discussed during your appointment.
Please be sure to be aware of any prior scheduling conflicts within those first 10 days and 4 weeks following the treatment when scheduling your appointment (i.e. special events, vacations, holidays, etc.).